Roger's on moonshine

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 13 21:52:13 CDT 2004

>>down to Dawsonville, and we hung together for about
>five days last year while he shot the episode.

>Just up the road from Brian's house. You think Rog would have at least
dropped by to say hello. :)

Actually, this shoot was open to visitors.  Somebody posted that they went
down and watched, and that Roger jacked up the car and fiddled with the
tires a lot.  When we saw the show, this turned out to be adjusting the
springs to hide the fact the car was carrying a load of 'shine.

keets