Eminence Front in 100 Worst Riffs, Licks & Solos of All Time

Todd Marshall tamcam94 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 12 17:16:28 CDT 2004

Actually I looked over this article today and the riff from
Eminence Front was listed in the the top 100 (somewhere
around #20-40 (?), if remembering correctly).

Paraphrasing, they mentioned for the greatest live act ever,
that EF was mundane, repetitive techno.  It also made a
comparison of  EF and Pete's writing of it to Clapton's
milque-toast 80's output like "Pretending" and that when
performed live gave Roger the chance to play a guitar
bigger than him....

Hey, don't blame the messenger...

Todd