Quiz Diva dig at Pete

Anna Mormack carrieanne79 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 8 15:33:12 CDT 2004

http://quizdiva.com/statutoryrape.html

This is a very popular quiz site (as well as having
links to ads for things like porn, sex tips, and sex
toys, not that I visit those links; I just take the
quizzes).  The description of this result also gets it
wrong about Paul Reuben; he was arrested for jacking
off in a porno movie theatre, not anything that had to
do with child porn.  (My result was Bestiality,
probably because I answered yes to most of the answers
about loving animals; I wanted to see the descriptions
of the other possible answers.)

=====
Anna U. Mormack
"Whoever has lived and not become tolerant towards others does not deserve tolerance oneself."—Ivan Sergeyevich Turgenev

Which room of my Magick Theatre would you like to visit today?
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl (main page)
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/updates.html (last updated 7 October)
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/rants.html
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/albumreviews.html