Satellite Radio (some Who)

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Fri Oct 8 07:30:23 CDT 2004

Hey,

Does anyone here have a subscription to satellite radio?

I am curious whether you use Sirius or XM, and if you think
it is a good deal.     I am also curious as to how your subscription
renewal is enforced once you have purchased the receiver.  Do
they transmit a new codec key each month or year?

Please comment if you have experience or knowledge in this area.

I can imagine that with all that bandwidth
some pretty specific channels could emerge over time.

It got me thinking after soaking up the Sadler's Wells show
repeatedly and then reading the "Best I Ever Had" thread,
that it would be cool to have a live recording only or bootleg channel
for a certain genre.

Joe in Philly