Roger bio

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 5 17:51:17 CDT 2004

>>I gather this is the "unauthorized" version?

>Is there an "authorized" version in the works?

As I understand it, yes.

There are quotes from Roger around where he says there will NEVER be a Roger
autobiography, but a while back I posted a news article that said he had
teamed up with a writer to produce one.  Presumably it was the idea of what
might appear in an "unauthorized" version that made him want to get an
official one out there.

Can't wait for the review on this.  Could it be a bit racy?  ;)

keets