Who?

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 15:42:20 CDT 2004

> I've only seen Mark ready to do battle once and his
> opponent backed down, the Yankee wus. :)

Bruce:

The check is on its way to you as I write.

> :) OK the "footage" is the same "later" used for the
> DVD.  Is that better?

I thought there was some "master DVD" out there or
something.

> That's an 8 track recording (as opposed to a 4
> track, 16 track or 24 track
> recording) not a 8 track cassette tape! :)

I know, what I mean is knowing there's an 8 track
recording of Tanglewood out there is the Who fan
"substitute" for porn.

"They want the federal government controlling Social
Security like it's some kind of federal program."
       George "*I* am in CHARGE!" Bush

=====
Cheers         ML