The BEST live Who EVER

Bruce bkawak at chartertn.net
Sat Oct 2 20:41:35 CDT 2004

That bass sound
> on the Woodstock boot is pure fuzz distortion.  Nasty-ass shit.  I love
it.

It has no depth.  His optimum sound was distorted but still deep with punch.

> > Most of the setlists and concert quotes in Concert File are from yours
> > truly. :)
>
> Hey now!  Bruce speaks the truth!  He's even credited in the book!

Not to sound like I'm bragging but I'm credited in a few Who-related books,
zines, and even a CD.  Not to mention, gasp! books about other bands. :)

Most of my memories from
> that day are of how utterly scary, frightening, & mean Mark Leaman looked.
> I still have nightmares.

I've only seen Mark ready to do battle once and his opponent backed down,
the Yankee wus. :)

Bruce