Dr. Daltrey gives recommendations

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 18:13:58 CDT 2004

Wonder if he's on my HMO?

>From The Times at:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,7948-1287945,00.html

...To my surprise, the interview is rearranged for a
few days later. Up in the Festival Hall dressing rooms
[Brian Wilson] is being taken around by wheelchair
because of the bad back. With the same wiped and
impassive expression he takes on stage with him, he
now looks desperately vulnerable, an invalid. Surely
the back injury can’t be a result of his stage act?
No, it was apparently caused by a bad night on the
band bus. He has been seeing a chiropractor
recommended to him by The Who’s Roger Daltrey...

=====
-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com