Stones albums

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sat Nov 27 21:08:50 CST 2004

In a message dated 11/27/2004 8:49:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Sroundtable at aol.com writes:

> Voodoo Lounge had some success, and there was that one big hit: My Heart is
>
> Cold (was that it?).  The song had that video with Mick walking like a giant
>
> through NYC.  That came out in the 90s, I believe.

"Love is strong, and you're so sweet. you make me hard, you make me weak".
ha, I remember a reference to that video in an episode of "married with
children" when al bundy thought it was something else and bud goes, "that's not
buddy epsen, that's keith richards".