Not hating U2

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sat Nov 27 21:07:20 CST 2004

In a message dated 11/27/2004 8:46:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Sroundtable at aol.com writes:

> I'm not hating U2 at all, just those commercials.  There is a point where
> the
> spots OVERsaturate and turn off people like me.  That's what I was referring
>
> to.

well, I did mention that those car commercials with "bargain" made me kinda
hate that particular song. and now with those JCPenny ads using LMLOTD
constantly being shown, I hope I don't start not loving that song now..
JCPenny using a townshend song in a commercial featuring children while
townshend was accused of being a pedophile.. perhaps another michael moore film in
the works? ha! ; )