The Who Album Publicity and U2

Tom Fency tomfency at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 26 17:11:48 CST 2004

it's not exactly age... you see Rolling Stones, after Start Me Up, nothing
more happened... only tours tours tours with the same old good songs... I
don't know what is... it could be an trade off between be successful or be
relevant... U2 now remains successful, but is not relevant anymore... and
tomorrow the irrelevance will win... it's INEXORABLE... or not... only God
knows...

Tom