The Who album publicity and U2

Tom Fency tomfency at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 25 12:05:09 CST 2004

U2 now is like Who in 1979... a mature, successful and active band
maintaining his success, sometimes achieving occasional high peaks. The Who
will never repeat this status again, IMO, unfortunately... The chances of
the new album revive the Who's career are very low, like Yes in 1983? (owner
of a lonely heart) or Pink Floyd in 1999? (learn to fly), that is, a
conjunction of good songs and public's humor and taste (with some bit of a
good publicity).

Tom