Zak & Pino To Retain Their Who Membership!

Alan McKendree amck at thenetdr.com
Wed Nov 24 10:07:16 CST 2004

> Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:52:36 -0500
> From: "Kevin O'Neal" <kevinandt at gmavt.net>
>>
>> "They are regarded by Roger Daltrey, Pete Townshend and myself, and I
>> am sure by the majority of their fans, as important pivotal members
>> of the
>> incredible touring band still billed as the Who."
>
> Hmmmmm.  "members of the incredible touring band still billed as the
> Who."
>
> Ya can almost feel the noose.

What I feel is the admission that they know it's not The Who but they
continue to call it that.  I'm not so pessimistic as to sense a noose
(but it may nevertheless be there).  If the album is a success and the
tour (hypothetically) is a financial success, there may not be a noose
involved.  I continue to hope for the best...

Cheers,
Alan McKendree
Townshend, 1967