Zak & Pino To Retain Their Who Membership!

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Tue Nov 23 17:12:12 CST 2004

>From "The Who News" section on Pete's site:

==========

Message from Bill Curbishley

Rumours that Pino Palladino and Zak Starkey are going to discontinue
working with the Who in the future are not true. All great musicians like
Zak and Pino work with a wide range of artists. They are in constant
demand and obviously eager to expand their musical boundaries. However,
the work they do together under the Who banner has a special and unique
place in their life and one that they value musically the most.

They are regarded by Roger Daltrey, Pete Townshend and myself, and I
am sure by the majority of their fans, as important pivotal members of the
incredible touring band still billed as the Who. At no time have Roger and
Pete considered using any other musicians to record or tour with. We all
feel we still have much to offer and achieve as a group and were looking
forward to completing an album for eventual release next year.

Bill Curbishley
Manager

- SCHRADE in Akron