Giant Valley Forge/Philadelphia, PA. CD and record show this coming weekend

Biggsk at aol.com Biggsk at aol.com
Mon Nov 22 01:32:28 CST 2004

Hello Who fans,

Time for the annual Valley Forge/Philadelphia, PA. CD and record show - the
largest of its kind east of the Mississippi River!  Thousands of people come
from 7 states regularly to attend this show!

Featuring hundreds of dealer tables and dealers from all over the country,
this annual event is a great place to locate hard to find Who items for your
collection.  Admission and parking are free too!

The show is on Saturday, November 27th and Sunday, November 28th, 2004 at the
Valley Forge Convention Center just off the Penn Turnpike and Gulph Road,
northwest of Philadelphia.  The show runs from 10 AM to 6 PM Saturday and 10 AM
to 4 PM Sunday.

We at CVC Collectables will be there as usual and so will lots of other fine
dealers - some attending for the first time ever.

Have a great Thanksgiving and see you at the annual Valley Forge CD and
record show!

Greg Biggs
CVC Collectables
www.cvccollect.com
Clarksville, TN.

PS - If you would like an emailed copy of our current list of Who items in
stock please email us at BiggsCVC at aol.com