New Rabbit Diary

Jim M NakedI at comcast.net
Sat Nov 20 09:55:07 CST 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim M"

> Everything Rabbit has said indicates this is something different and
> curable.  Having said that, he posted about this months ago.  Why hasn't
> it been cleared up yet?

Here's what he said two months ago.  Doesn't look like a lot has changed:

      Written on 2004-09-17 18:24:04, 600 views.
            EARS TO YA

            WELL, I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE DOCTOR AND FOUND
            OUT THAT BOTH NY EARS ARE BADLY INFECTED,
            SO SHE GAVE ME MEDICINE TO FIX IT.
            (I WONDERED WHY THEY WERE RINGING SO LOUD).....
            ALL I CAN HEAR IS A 'HIGH C' NOTE IN MY RIGHT EAR,
            (SURELY THE NOTE I PLAY ON THE HAMMOND ALL THE TIME,
            AND MY RIGHT EAR IS 2 FEET AWAY FROM THE LESLIE,
            CAUSE ON STAGE IT IS DEAFENING),
            AND NOT MUCH OF ANYTHING IN MY LEFT EAR.
            I INITIALLY BLAMED THE WHO'S VOLUME FOR THIS,
            BUT WHEN THE DOC TOLD ME TO STOP PUTTING MY
            HEAD UNDER WATER WHEN I HAVE A BATH, I THEN
            REALISED AS USUAL THAT IT WAS MY WICKED SENSE
            OF SELF-DESTRUCTION THAT HAS MADE MY EARS GIVE UP
            ON ME.......SO FOR A WHILE, I WILL BE EARLESS
            AND PLAYING A PERMANENT HIGH C NOTE IN MY EARS
            TO SEND ME TO SLEEP.
            THINGS ARE BUSY AS HELL HERE, THANKS TO ALL WHO
            HAVE CONTINUED BUYING MY CD'S. IT REALLY IS A
            COMPLIMENT AND I THANK YOU ALL.
            I HEAR WE ARE DOING A NEW ALBUM AGAIN, SO I
            CAN'T WAIT TO GET STUCK IN WITH THE WHO IF THIS IS TRUE.
            YA'LL ALL TAKE CARE AND I MISS HEARING YA'LL CHEERS
            AND APPLAUSE, EVEN THOUGH IN MODESTY I KNOW IT IS
            REALLY FOR PETE AND ROG, IT IS STILL AWESOME TO HEAR YOU
            GUYS ROAR..........WELL DONE.......
            SEE YA'LL SOON I HOPE..........
            JOHN RABBIT BUNDRICK