New Rabbit Diary

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 19 23:42:12 CST 2004

MRI SCAN AND - 'SCUSE ME?. EAR OOO?

My ears are still fucked..but the docs are on the case.
I have to have an MRS scan on my brain to see what the hell
is going on with my ear infections. But we're on the case.
I just want to be able to hear and not pass out from equalibrium
problems when the Who are in the studio, so I gotta work fast
and clear my ears out, and see what's in my ear canals to
determine why I am passing out everyday, and have a hi c note
ringing in my right ear 24 hours a day, and escaping gas
sounds in my left ear. Am I fixing to blow a gasket or what!?
yee haw...........