Wake up little Suzy

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 09:06:35 CST 2004

>I don't "froth," but I am continually amused by your
>big scary attacks from the safety of your home
>computer thus taking no personal risk.

> Subtle threats are unbecoming from such an
intellectual as you.

Here we see a typical tactic of Jim's ilk's typical
tactics. I call him on his behavior; he calls it a
"threat." Of course, for a million bucks no one could
FIND a threat there...he just says it's one, and
expects everyone here is so brick-thick stupid they'll
buy that he's being "threatened," who starts these
conflicts, etc. Jim, you owe everyone on this list an
abject apology for that alone. But you won't offer
one, I'm quite sure.

> Got any good Who topics you want to talk about?

That IS the only way to be sure YOU won't participate.
Clearly you have nothing to say about The Who, your
contributions to this list have been nil. Of course,
as always, as soon as we get rolling with one you'll
do your damnest to change it into something about how
you've been "wronged" again. Also pathological on your
part.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."
                    Lazarus Long

=====
Cheers         ML