The Who at Live Aid

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Nov 18 20:42:06 CST 2004

it says itself in the booklet accompanying the "Live aid" DVD that the only
people who saw the entire who set were those at wembley. now, there's a
documentary on the last disc which shows clips from some of the performers, including
a few brief ones of the who in which townshend is banging at a guitar. he
would do that on "my generation" since I didn't see him do it on WGFA or LROM. it
seems the footage was culled from cameras that were like in the audience,
mostly up in front. so one must wonder..