The Who at Live Aid

Bruce bkawak at chartertn.net
Thu Nov 18 17:14:31 CST 2004

>> Doesn't that suggest that the songs should have been
> shown on television to the rest of the world?

snip:

> Jim:

 I'd like to hear from
> one of our UK members who were watching at the
> time...did you guys lose any of the Who set?

It was not seen on UK TV.  Trust me, if it had been we would all have
copies.  If it had been filmed but not broadcast we would have copies one
way or another by now.  I'm sure they would have used them, big selling
point "see the missing Who songs" on the DVD if they existed.

Bruce