New Beatles Release

An English Boy peter_dennis_blandford_townshend at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 18 11:55:23 CST 2004

One observation that has been overlooked, at least by this inattentive
reader, is that the US and UK versions were purposely mixed differently,
each for the assumed tastes of the target market.

I, for one, desire to own all versions, fair or ill.

But trust me, Rubber Soul and Revolver are more cohesive and
mature in the US version that the fodder filled UK versions.

I am not, nor, IMO, are any of you, a better judge on how to mix a track
than Sir George Martin, who is responsible for all BeaTles releases.

AEB~

===