New Beatles Release; The Who at Live Aid; The manipulated fool

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 08:33:09 CST 2004

> It's times like this I'm glad I'm not a big Beatles
fan.

Scott:

It's very disappointing. I Feel Fine, in particular,
sounds horrible. I could make a better "duophonic"
version with Cool Edit on this computer.

> Yeah, but I wish MG & PW were included.  That was
the major missing chunk!

Yep. But considering the older bands are given less
time than some of the "newer" ones, I imagine they
made the decision not to based on the fact that
there's a lot more live Who video out there than, say,
The Pretenders.

> This guy's a nut and you say I rile him
up???  To that, I say tough shit.  Rile up the kook
then.  Mark, take your friggin' medication, you're
frothing.

Jim:

I present an accurate post-election analysis of your
average Bush supporter, and you call my doing so being
a nut. Perhaps you don't have the wit to understand
beyond a simple "With em or against em." Maybe you
feel like a fool having been manipulated by Osama
(that WAS rather foolish). Or perhaps you're just so
married to your hatred you can't see past it. You
attacked me, I responded, and I'm the "nut."
Riiiggghhhht. Good call, dude.
I don't "froth," but I am continually amused by your
big scary attacks from the safety of your home
computer thus taking no personal risk. You are simply
unable to leave me alone, as Scott so accurately
noted, which I've told you repeatedly is the REAL
solution to your self-created problem, but your hatred
and bitterness does not allow you to do so, it seems.
In either case, once again it's not me who has a
problem here. Medicate yourself.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."
                     Lazarus Long

=====
Cheers         ML