Eminence Front - Live

Jim M NakedI at comcast.net
Tue Nov 16 17:52:48 CST 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Schrade"

>> Was that from their 1982 tour?
>
> Yes, sir.  The final Toronto show, I believe.  I like when Pete yells,
> "Bullshit!  Bullshit!  Yeeeeah!"

And, at the beginning, where he says "You can't understand what I'm saying,
can you?"  I *know* I've heard that before, so it *must* be the Toronto
show.  Same thing with It's Hard, when he says "What's hard is making it
feel hard!" and "some of may not have seen Roger play the guitar."

Did MTV play those clips a lot?  I did tape the Toronto show off the radio,
maybe I just remember those comments from the tape.

Jim M