Everything you wanted to know about Roger...but were afraid to ask

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 17:12:16 CST 2004

>Could it have been made up?  Her footnote includes this comment:

>"...(new note) I got the book allegedly quoted above and there is not a
single word by or about Roger.  I can only figure that there was a PLAN to
include an interview with him and then it wasn't."

I don't think so.  As I understand it, the gal interviewed Roger with the
idea of including the info in her book, but once she had this interview, she
sold it to a men's magazine instead.

keets