New Beatles release; Please...(no Who)

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 11:24:43 CST 2004

Picked up the Beatles' The Capitol Albums Vol. 1 on
CD, hoping for some choice stereo versions of their
early material. Now, listening to them, I am reminded
of how much I dislike fake stereo and added reverb.
Buy these at your own risk. True, good-sounding stereo
masters exist...and this set doesn't use them.

> It's all about fairness.

Jim:

No, it's all about you being thoroughly bitter even
though your guys are in total control (and have been
for 3 years). There's got to be a name for that
condition...shared by all those of your ilk. It's
pathological.

> I threw in a tiny post

Oh, God, talk about a lack of perspective...

> people sharing my position.

You mean religious homophobes determined to foist
their beliefs on us all as law, supporting an illegal
and immoral war, who were manipulated by Osama into
voting the way they did? You must be so proud.

> To call it hypocrisy is insulting to
> hypocrites.

Pot to kettle, pot to kettle: you're black.

> who.  It's not my fault some folks are
> all-too-predictable.

Gee, you're SO intelligent to pick up that when you
trash someone, they tend to respond. You're as smart
as George Bush! Well...almost.

> Because
> there's always someone
> out there who can't resist sniping.  Ask Mc what I'm
> talking about

Did you EVER consider that fact that it might be YOU
two? Huh? I'll bet not...even though it IS only you
two...no others even cause a problem, ever. Things
here hum along pretty well when you two aren't
blathering on and on and on and on and on...

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."
                     Lazarus Long

=====
Cheers         ML