Zak and Pino

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 15 16:13:33 CST 2004

>Yeah, I saw that article.  It was dated Nov. 9th.  Where's this new
>article?
There was an April Fools-like post on Relayers about Zak & Pino leaving
the band for other projects, but that was an admitted joke.

Right.  This was brought on by the fact that Zak is playing with Oasis this
summer and Pino was seen to be playing with Queen last week.  However, we
should be reminded by Rabbit's diary that they're all considered "sidemen"
in the band, so they're free to hire out elsewhere.

keets