Updates

SicilianMother at aol.com SicilianMother at aol.com
Sat Nov 6 21:56:50 CST 2004

I had a great conversation with Jon today.  We talked and laughed for  over
an hour.  He has a great sense of humor and had me in stitches.   Everything is
going great for him and he  has enormous peace. His  computer got a nasty
virus and is in the doctors getting fixed.

I wanted to chime in about cat's names.

I found a momma cat about 7 weeks ago who had 5 kittens within hours of my
kids and I finding her.  We named the cutest but smallest one Roger  Daltrey.
Then we realized it was a girl!!!  We call her  Daltrey.

The smartest cat (read the one that always goes in the litter box).  O'Reilly.

I have a huge crush on this cutie from the Who tribute band called The Who
Show (_www.thewhoshow_ (http://www.thewhoshow) )..  He plays the  part of Roger
and his name is Roey. I met him in person and he  is soooooo nice. I named a
kitten after him too.  Tonight he got  to go to his new home.  It was sad, but
I am glad to be getting rid of some  of these cats.  It is fun when they are
kittens, but when they get bigger,  it gets less fun.

Anyway, long story short, I saw the thread about kitten's names, so I
thought I'd chime in.  We are keeping two of the kittens.  Daltrey and  O'Reilly.

Scott, by the way, I know the name of "Smash your head against the  wall".  I
was listening to that album before your baby Who teeth had even  come in!  I
just typed it in wrong.

Occasionally, I like to read the archives of this list.  I found a new  fun
place to go called sohodoorway.com that has alot of people from the Whola
2.75.  It is different from these email list, everyone gets along and  it has been
fun.

Since there isn't any real new Who news, which is the main use of this list
for me, I guess I'll unsubscribe now that I found my buddy Jon.

Take care everyone!!!

Bush rules!!!!

Love,
Johanna