Hollywood Bowl pics

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 6 08:23:05 CST 2004

Have you had a look at http://www.photobucket.com/ ?  Or
http://www.ofoto.com/ ?  You don't really have to make up your own website
to post photos.

If these aren't taking free registrations right now, maybe somebody could
donate you some space.

keets

>OK guys, here is the scoop. My husband has not done the website :(
>So.....I
was able to have some PICS copied and also have some on here. If you want
what
I have, email me. I will email you some PICS and if you want to give me your
address, I will send some to you also. It's not a website, but the best I
can
do under the circumstances.
As soon as I get all of these out, I will work on copying the video CD and
make that available to anyone that wants a copy of that also.
Sorry for the delay...sorry Kevin...haha