I found a name!

Susan Porpora sueporpora at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 6 08:00:46 CST 2004

Thanks everyone for you input.  We decided on Annie
Blue Eyes.  It came to me after I sent my first e-mail
to ask for help.  She has adorable blue eyes so that
fits and Avenging Annie kind of describes her.  Thanks
again for your help.

suewho
--- The Who Mailing List Digest

<27BDD0A9F7AF734D889A63D976622B3A033D7856 at emss02m04.us.lmco.com>

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A46304-2004Jul13.html

> "I greatly resent being bullied and slurred by him
> just because he
> didn't get what we wanted from me," Townshend told
> Ireland Online

=== message truncated ===

=====
Have a great day,