Hollywood Bowl pics

Jdtr006 at aol.com Jdtr006 at aol.com
Sat Nov 6 06:45:16 CST 2004

OK guys, here is the scoop. My husband has not done the website :(  So.....I
was able to have some PICS copied and also have some on here. If you want what
I have, email me. I will email you some PICS and if you want to give me your
address, I will send some to you also. It's not a website, but the best I can
do under the circumstances.
As soon as I get all of these out, I will work on copying the video CD and
make that available to anyone that wants a copy of that also.
Sorry for the delay...sorry Kevin...haha