Mc's band- The Imposters- tries Baba with synth track

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Sat Nov 6 00:03:17 CST 2004

Well, thanks to the great guys in Who's Next, who sent me a CD of their synth
tracks, my band gave Baba a shot at our last show, and it went quite well.
Our drummer got off at one point during the second verse (likely because he had
no headphones) but we corrected pretty quickly.  The song went over really
well so we're gonna keep it in our set for the next few shows.

Anyone who hasn't checked it out yet, we have a website at
www.impostersband.com

I'm the one dressed like Brian Johnson of AC/DC.

Mc