I need help with a name

Anna Mormack carrieanne79 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 19:56:46 CST 2004

One of my past journals was named Rael.  The journal
I'll have after I run out of room in my current one,
Emily, will be named Zelda, after that incredibly cute
song on 'Scoop' (as well as being in honour of Zelda
Kelberman Metz, one of the brave young people who took
part in the Sobibor uprising and one of the around 50
survivors of that camp).

=====
Anna U. Mormack
"Whoever has lived and not become tolerant towards others does not deserve tolerance oneself."—Ivan Sergeyevich Turgenev

Which room of my Magick Theatre would you like to visit today?
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl (main page)
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/updates.html (last updated 2 November)
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/rants.html
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/albumreviews.html