Townshend's words

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 16:20:58 CST 2004

> You'd know all about twisting words, wouldn't you?

Jim:

Yep, I've been watching your friends do it for 25
years, and it still doesn't work. But you're not going
to do it to Townshend's words...not on my watch.

> FOUL!  I've been calling the anti-Bush movement's

Ah, you're so full of shit. McCarthyism it is, with
terrorists in the role of Commies. Period.

> Too bad Kim Jong, Arafat, and bin Laden weren't

Laden got Bush elected, you incredible twit. And
everyone who voted for Bush was fulfilling Osama's
dream.

> As much as you'd just love to start another pissing
contest with me

Looks like YOU are the one trying to start something,
not me. I was merely speaking to Townshend's words. I
know you don't like any opinion other than
yours...clearly...but tough shit. I wasn't talking to
YOU either. So you and your little buddy Gilligan can
just take your bitterness elsewhere. I know you are
unable to have a civilized conversation.

> And by the way, the "REAL" heroes are the ones
fighting overseas so some

Using our troops as terrorist bait doesn't strike me
as supporting the troops. You're doing the "twist"
again.

> regarding his feelings toward Michael Moore but you,
pal.

Do try to keep up. We discussed all of this some time
ago. Townshend said he felt that way BEFORE he saw how
the war was being mishandled.

Now...go find someone else to fight with, kid.

                 Cheers          ML

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."
                   Lazarus Long

=====
Cheers         ML