Straightforward discographies, etc

Ilie Nastase Fan ilienastasefan at hotmail.com
Sun May 30 09:41:48 CDT 2004

Does anyone know a website that has a good, straightforward Who discography
where releases are listed in chronological order and not separated into
albums and singles? I’m trying to find a list of UK releases that I can
paste into a Word file so I can see their releases at a glance.

	Also, is there anywhere on the web that has a list of precisely which Who
tracks are not available on in-print CDs? What with all the different
editions of the CDs, it’s now bewildering trying to work out how to amass a
complete collection including all the rarities, etc.