IOW tix

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 22:36:52 CDT 2004

>I have one ticket to the Isle of Wight for June 12 only -- the day The
Who play (Manic Street Preachers opening).  Face value is £35; it cost
me $75 after service charges. I'd like to get what I paid for it.  All
tix for the day are sold out.  Anyone interested please e-mail me
offline...with apologies to digesters, the first $75 offer takes it.  I
realize everyone reading this may already have their ticket, but I
wanted to offer it here for a day before putting it on eBay.

Does that mean you won't be going, Alan?

keets