Isle of Wight/The Who ticket available

Alan McKendree amck at thenetdr.com
Mon May 31 22:07:27 CDT 2004

I have one ticket to the Isle of Wight for June 12 only -- the day The
Who play (Manic Street Preachers opening).  Face value is £35; it cost
me $75 after service charges. I'd like to get what I paid for it.  All
tix for the day are sold out.  Anyone interested please e-mail me
offline...with apologies to digesters, the first $75 offer takes it.  I
realize everyone reading this may already have their ticket, but I
wanted to offer it here for a day before putting it on eBay.

Price includes regular mail postage; special delivery/insurance etc.
available at your expense.

Cheers,
Alan
Townshend, 1967