New Roger Daltrey compilation

Kathy kathy at rogerdaltrey.net
Fri May 28 18:58:57 CDT 2004

At 04:49 PM 5/27/2004, you wrote:
>Kathy, re
> > > come from (e g raglan road,
> >    Irish Evening
> > >  the pig must die)
> > Hunting of the Snark
>
>I thank you!
> >  Sounds like a CD I put together myself frankly :)
>Care to share?

I think I owe ya :)

>Does it include any songs not onthe official compilation I just listed?

I know it does but I'm middle of a move and it's buried too deep for me to
tell you what else it has....I do remember it has I Want It All from the
Freddy Mercury Tribute and Rock And Roll from the McEnroe and Cash CD
<thinking> um....Everything on it was from official sources, on CD but not
off Roger exclusive disks.  There was a couple more from Mack the Knife and
something from Wizard of Oz, um...Quicksilver Lightning.