THE WHO MSG MAY 22, 2004 I WAS THERE

Karbon Karbon tetrakarbon at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 22:00:39 CDT 2004

Steve:
>Can we borrow Bill Wyman,  or someone with a punch. I know a lot of you
>agree,  but I also find it hard to talk about our beloved band,  like this,
>  since we have 2 left.

WYMAN?!  Oh no, now I know we're _really_ in trouble!  Wyman was inaudible
in the Stones!  He was so useless on stage that Richards said he could come
back and play a funeral when Wyman quit.  At least Palladino had presence in
the studio.

Remember, you're talking about the guy who didn't even get to play bass on
some Rolling Stones tracks, because Richards would step in and play the
part.

Not the right guy at all.  Big fans of Wyman, IMHO, are just big fans of the
Stones who haven't listened to their own music enough.

-- Ned Ruggeri