Pino's leash

Jim M petenotped at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 16:08:39 CDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: <Keithjmoon70 at aol.com>

> But what really got me mad is when there was no distinct bass riff in.....
> <SPARKS!!>  Isn't that the point of that jam?  The bass riff countered by
the
> guitar riff? I will listen to no excuses about that.

That's it exactly.  Whether we all agree about the level in general, there
are some places where the bass absulutely *has* to pound, and that's one of
them.  There's no point talking about whether the bass is too low (it is),
or whether it's better that way (it's not).  The only questions are why and
will it ever change.

Jim M