Pino off his leash

Schrade, Scott sschrade at ascpl.lib.oh.us
Thu May 27 09:37:23 CDT 2004

> I don't know who's keeping him low in the mix - and maybe it's just him -
> but that needs to stop.

Again, I think it's a combination of his playing style, his personal
amp-setting preferences, & the sound-mixing at these large venues.

People who saw the Forum shows (smaller venue) in London said Pino was
at a decent volume level.  Remember?  They said he must have "gotten
the message."

And, I know I keep harping on this but, The OX was dreadfully low in
the mix on much of the 2000 tour.

I really don't go to enough large venue shows to be able to make comp-
arisons regarding other bands' bass sound.

I do know that Pino's sound was nonexistent at the Simon & Garfunkel
show in Cleveland, too.

- SCHRADE in Akron

John Kerry For President
http://www.johnkerry.com/