New Roger Daltrey compilation

John Hughes pureneasy at tesco.net
Wed May 26 15:56:07 CDT 2004

The release date for the new Roger Daltrey compilation "Just a boy" has been
put back til 14th June.
The track listing is as follows;

DISC 1

One Man Band
The Way Of The World
Thinking
There Is Love
Giving It All Away
(Come And) Get Your Love
World Over
Proud
Dear John
Avenging Annie
One Of The Boys
Martyrs And Madmen
Say It Ain't So, Joe
Bitter And Twisted
Free Me
Without Your Love
Waiting For A Friend
Parting Would Be Painless
After The Fire
Under A Raging Moon

DISC 2

Behind Blue Eyes/5:15
Won't Get Fooled Again
Pictures Of Lily
Quicksilver Lightning
Lover's Storm
Mack The Knife
The Pig Must Die
Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
Rock And Roll
Who's Gonna Walk On Water?
Love Is
Blues Man Road
Raglan Road
Baba O'Riley
Pinball Wizard
The Real Me
Stuck In The Middle
Child O Mine

What's of interest are the songs on the second disc, which seem to me to be
mainly live and drawn from the b sides of the vinyl singles from the '80's.

I note however that Gimme some lovin' isn't included.

Any Roger fans out there who know of any other songs that aren't included on
this compilation, or indeed can identify where the songs on the second CD
come from (e g raglan road, the pig must die) as I certainly don't know
those songs!

Looks like a decent CD to get frankly.

Cheers,

John