Breakfast in NYC

Schrade, Scott sschrade at ascpl.lib.oh.us
Tue May 25 14:05:36 CDT 2004

> Hey, we missed you, Kevin, and Scott, too.

Yeah, I was shocked when Jon & Stu got back to the hotel & said,
"We just had breakfast with Jeff & Lela!"

> but I, uh, heard you two were sleeping it off.

Yeah, I needed to catch up on some sleep.  Friday night (Saturday
morning, really) I only got 4 hours of sleep.  Saturday night, after
the concert, I got a good 7 hours.  What was great was that I didn't
have a hangover either morning.  No headaches; just tiredness.

- SCHRADE in Akron

John Kerry For President
http://www.johnkerry.com/