MSG

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Tue May 25 13:04:59 CDT 2004

In a message dated 5/25/2004 12:12:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org writes:
>Wanna do a swap?

Ooooo, Jim, you're going against my trading ethics.

(!)

>It was without a doubt the most fun I've had in a long time.
Just non-stop fun.
Every moment.

It still hasn't stopped in many ways for me.  My wife keeps seeing me start
chuckling out of the blue and then says "Now what!" so I start telling her
something like when I was sleeping and all of the sudden I hear Kevin come in late
singing a song in an R Kelly tune: "Haters wanna hate, lovers wanna love, -I
don't even want- any of the above-I wanna piss on you..." or about Scott
saying  about Regis Philbin: hey there's Roger Daltrey! making fun of when  Kevin
pointed out a drawing of Al Pacino on the street that looked similar to Roger
during the McVicar era and thought it was Roger for a sec. I laughed so hard
sometimes I couldn't stay in my seat like when Stu talked of finding a Gallic
name for his son and Kevin burst up in a fruity voice throwing his arms up and
saying "Gay-lic!" And I keep hearing you guys saying like Keith "Can you get on
with it, I mean, can you keep it together?" and then there were Scott and I,
veteran Who fanatics going through a door at MSG with a knob on only *one*
side getting trapped in a stairway with no way out and  almost panicing until
somebody heard us and let us out. And on and on...

Jon in Mi