[Oddsandsods] Quadrophenia walking tours

Lisa Grand lisamgrand at optonline.net
Tue May 25 00:30:40 CDT 2004

If anyone is going to be around the day after the Isle of Wight show and
would like to go on this Quadrophenia walking tour in Brighton, please
contact me at lisamgrand at optonline.net.

My boyfriend and I arranged with Glenda, the woman who does these tours, to
do a special walk on Sunday, June 13, at 3:00 P.M.  Since this was not on
her regular schedule, she asked us to pay her in advance for 10 people at 8
pounds each (which we did).  If anyone wants to join us, we'd be delighted
to have you.  It would be great to have some fellow listers on this walk.
We'd also really appreciate having some people share in the cost!

Lisa