Great to see everybody at MSG :)

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Mon May 24 21:39:20 CDT 2004

It was great to see some old friends at MSG and to put names to a few new
faces.  I'm sorry I missed too many others that I wanted to see and talk to.
  I didn't get down into Manhattan until about 5:30, so missed all the fun
at Hurleys, too.

Otherwise, the spirit of the show was excellent, so I'd rate the whole thing
that way, regardless of errors, omissions or setlist.  I think it takes both
the band and the audience to achieve that warm, special feeling, so many
thanks to all, especially Pete, Roger and Who2 for putting the whole thing
together for us.  :)

Love to all,
:)
keets