MSG Advancer from NY Post

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Sat May 22 08:43:59 CDT 2004

At:
http://www.nypost.com/weekendpicks/21307.htm

WHO'S NEXT: The Who, one of the greatest bands in rock
history, takes it on the road with a stop at Madison
Square Garden tomorrow. While the show has been sold
out for weeks, the producers just released a block of
tickets after the set was reconfigured for the Garden.
Over the years, every Who show at the venerable N.Y.
arena has been memorable in its own way, and this
production will be marked by the band testing out its
first new material in more than 22 years. We've
already had a taste of those songs on radio with The
Who's tribute to Elvis Presley called "Real Good
Looking Boy," but Pete Townshend may road-test more
songs from the band's forthcoming untitled album. If
the band decides not to play any of the new, we'll
just gave to settle for classics like "My Generation,"
"Magic Bus" and "We Won't Get Fooled Again." Showtime
is 8 p.m. The tick ets that were released this week
are $80 and $130; call Ticketmaster, at (212)
307-7171. Madison Square Garden, 32nd Street at
Seventh Avenue. — Dan Aquilante

=====
-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!