Carnegie Hall writer got it wrong?

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Fri May 21 20:29:07 CDT 2004

In a message dated 5/21/2004 5:21:03 AM Central Daylight Time,
thewho-request at igtc.com writes:
Roger's playing a guitar in the first shot.  Which of those three songs does
he play guitar on?

I guess I'll find out tonight!

WoooooooooWHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim M

I was of the understanding that Eminence Front was going to be the theme for
CSI-NY, not Baba O'Riley.  I can't think of any reason that Roger would be
playing guitar if EF wasn't one of the three they played, unless it was his usual
acoustic guitar for WAY (still don't know why he does that- it's not a song
that needs an acoustic rhythm).  Could be wrong.  computer is f-ed up right now
and can't get to the pix to see.  Of course, I'm not sure of any of this, so
take it for what it's worth- not that much.

Mc