Baba in commercials

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Fri May 21 20:24:01 CDT 2004

Kevin writes:
It's a very cool commercial, but I couldn't help but feel a bit strange (more
so than other Who commercials) hearing the sacred synth part of Baba being
used.

I seem to remember when Who commercials first began that someone (maybe even
me) posting that 'at least it's not the synth intro to baba.  Well, now it is.

Cool commercial though!

Kevin:

Wasn't the BOR synth intro used for a Range Rover commercial 10-15 years
back?  They were driving their RRs and playing polo near an oceanside cliff.

Mc