Happy Birthday, Pete!

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Fri May 21 06:20:24 CDT 2004

> They open with WAY, then BABA!
>
> Added songs are Long Live Rock, Love Ain't for Keeping (no Relay or
> Bargain), The Punk Meets the Godfather (no Sea and Sand), Magic Bus (no AAA)
> and Real Good Looking Boy.  Kids are Alright has been reduced to a little
> bit at the end of My Generation.  Old Red Wine is very brief.  They also
> dropped Another Tricky Day.  Probably some other stuff I'm forgetting.

Wow!  I really didn't expect any changes.  "Long Live Rock?"  Woo hoo!
"Love Ain't For Keeping?"  Woo hoo!  "Punk Meets the Godfather?"
Woo hoo!

Thanks for the review, Jim.

Like Jon, I'm off to New York City in a few hours.  This is gonna be
fucking great!

LONG LIVE THE WHO!!

- SCHRADE in Akron

John Kerry For President