Anyone at Mansfield see this?

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 05:56:59 CDT 2004

>From the Sun Chronicle at:
http://www.thesunchronicle.com/articles/2004/05/20/city/city31.txt

D-R band opens for the Who

MANSFIELD -- The Who won't be the only band to rock
the Tweeter Center for the Performing Arts tonight,
when the local music venue opens for its 2004 season.

About 105 members of the Dighton-Rehoboth Regional
High School Marching Band also will be there,
performing Who classics for the fans of the legendary
British rock band, family, friends, and the general
public.

`` We hope we go over there and entertain a lot of
people,'' said Doug Kelley, the band's director. ``
The kids are really excited.''

The band is scheduled to perform selections from The
Who's groundbreaking 1969 rock opera `` Tommy'' from
5:45 to 6:45 p.m. today at the front of the venue's
amphitheater.

=====
-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!